1. Breastmilk is a living fluid that can not be replicated.
2. Night milk (different from day milk) provides another set of essential hormones for baby.
3. Glands in the areola create an irresistible scent that baby loves.
4. Breasts were created to breastfeed. So when - you use them for what they were created for you are keeping them healthy.
5. Baby teeth are also called milk teeth.
6. Human milk is the natural source of nutrients for all human infants. It’s baby’s first food and nothing can come even close.
7. Breast milk is natural medicine with no side effects.
8. Our body produces on-demand refills.
9. Active breast tissue is heavier than inactive breast tissue. So don’t worry about weight gain, instead focus on health and nutrition while breastfeeding.
10. Breasts are located in front of the heart chakra. Which means every time baby feeds you are literally pouring love from your heart.
11. Regular touch is the difference between living and thriving. Every time we hold our babies to nurse is another chance for them to thrive.
12. Your body wants to give baby the best, so it literally takes the best from you.
13. Postpartum ends when child is fully weaned.
What are some things you've learned that helped you breastfeed confidently?
Until next time.
More breastfeeding posts you may love...
After Breastfeeding Two Children, Here's Why I Decided to Blog
55 Breastfeeding Terms I Bumped Into On My Journey
102 Interesting Facts About My Breastfeeding Journey
5 Myths About Breastfed Children Clarified
10 Breastfeeding Myths Clarified
8 Ways To Address Breastfeeding Backlash